Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

05 October, 2010

Inspiring

I know I have already a post speaking about my dad. But I want wirte about how he inspired to be a better man. Here is a link to a song that I came across that really fits this post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuq7MH71Nbg , please watch it and you will see why I needed to write this post. My father was not perfect, but I wouldn't want him any other way. He never said or acted that he knew everything. He was very open about everything. If it wasn't for him I would not be the person I am today. Dad let me make my own mistakes, but that didn't mean that he would let me get hurt or put my life in danger. But it took for him to die before I realised it. So I thought that for this post I would like write about being inspired by someone.
 
Someone who inspires does not need to be a relative or even a movie star. You may be inspired by a child that is fighting a illness and still has a smile on their face. You maybe inspired by numerous people. The word inspired means: "aroused or guided by or as if aroused or guided by divine inspiration". Even though my father inspired ne the most, I have been inspired others as well. While at a public speaking class there was a  young man, about 9 years old, who got up and did a reading in front of at least 100 people. He went up calm, did the reading not making one mistake and then sat down. This child was not trained at all and had difficulty learning. He inspired me that much that if I ever had to hope up and do any public talking and my nerves hit me I just remembered this young man. It doesn't stop my nerves but it inspires me to get up there and do my best. My wife inspires me so much, even more now as how well she handles our new baby boy. Yes she does get stressed but she is always have a positive attitude about it and she upbuilds me when I feel that I am not handling being a new dad. I have lots more people who inspire me in different ways, but it would take forever to finish this post.
 
So in a nutshell, inspirations comes in many forms and people. The person doesn't need to be great or famous to be inspired by. Inspiration can be even one thought, like "I wish I could bake a cake like that". But a thought for you, there maybe someone out there that is inspired by you, Think about someone who can't go even go outside because of a fear and they see you out there walking past their home, they maybe thinking "I wish I could be able to go outside like that person.

I will end this post with this quote. "The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money or the most awards. They simply are the ones who care the most."

0 comments: